Past News Posts
Posted By: Sifu Phyllis calph
On January 27, 2016 at 13:49
SZECHUAN 麻辣诱惑 | authentic chinese cuisine in Roseville.
Place your order and pay in advance. The food will be picked up and delilvered to Nikki and Chuck's and the feast and fun will begin. Any questions contact me or Jerry Jackson email@example.com
Year of the Monkey officially beginning on February 8
Unlike western calendars, the Chinese calendar has names that are repeated every 60 years. Within the 'Stem-Branch' system is shorter cycle of 12 years denoted by animals:
Year of the Monkey
The monkey ranks ninth of all the animals in the Chinese zodiac. The monkey is a clever animal and is frequently compared to a smart person. Pictures of monkeys are often placed on walls and doors to bring good fortune.
Characteristics of Monkey People
- People born in the year of the monkey are lively, flexible, witty and versatile with strong practical ability.
- They love to be active and they enjoy sports.
- Often highly intelligent, they are talented problem solvers, and are self-assured, sociable and innovative.
- They love being the centre of attention and have a magnetic personality.
- Monkey people have an insatiable desire for knowledge and show amazing creativity in their work.
- They like challenges and love to succeed, although they can be discouraged if things don't go their way.
- Monkeys are mischievous; they are masters of the practical joke (though they can sometimes take things too far)
- They tend to be healthy (probably due to their active lifestyle) but should remember to take a break from their busy schedule now and again.
- Negative traits are that they can be jealous, suspicious, cunning, arrogant and impatient, and tend to look down on others.